PodCentric OTO – The Front End
PodCentric is a powerful and reliable Podcasting platform. It is an All In One A.I based software that creates and publishes natural-sounding podcasts from any text/keyword in just 1 click. Podcast awareness and listening continue to rise in the United States, driven by an explosion in new podcast programming, the pandemic, and consumer adoption of “smart speakers” like Amazon Echo and Google Home devices. Each week, more Americans listen to Podcasts than have Netflix accounts.
- Limited podcast 100 Podcast/Month: PodCentric offers a limited number of podcasts per month for free users. If you exceed the 100 podcast limit, you will be charged a monthly fee.
- Convert up to 3,000 words into video or audio: You can use the text-to-speech converter to create up to 3,000 words of audio or video content per month. If you exceed this limit, you will be charged a monthly fee.
- Create limited Automations(5 blogs): You can use PodCentric to automatically generate podcasts from your blog RSS feed. If you exceed the 5 blog limit, you will be charged a monthly fee.
- 100GB Limited storage: All PodCentric users are allotted 100GB of storage for their content. If you exceed this limit, you will be charged a monthly fee.
- Basic analytics: All PodCentric users have access to basic analytics that show listens and downloads over time.
- DFY videos: PodCentric offers a library of DFY (done for you) videos that can be used to create your podcast.
- DFY GIFs: PodCentric offers a library of DFY (done for you) GIFs that can be used to create your podcast.
- Screen Share recorder: The screen share recorder allows you to record your screen and audio to create podcast episodes.
- Contacts lists: PodCentric allows you to import your contacts from Gmail, Outlook, or iCloud to create a contact list for your podcast.
- Podcast hosting: PodCentric provides podcast hosting for all users. Your content will be hosted on our high-speed servers and will be available for download or streaming anywhere in the world.
- High-quality Pixels videos: PodCentric offers high-quality pixels videos that can be used to create your podcast.
- Import videos from YouTube, Dropbox, and Vimeo: PodCentric allows you to import videos from YouTube, Dropbox, and Vimeo to create your podcast.
- Share podcasts via a link or social media: You can share your podcast via a link or social media.
- 10,000 Downloads/month: PodCentric offers 10,000 downloads per month for free users. If you exceed this limit, you will be charged a monthly fee.
- Step-By-Step Training: PodCentric offers step-by-step training on how to use the platform.
- Quick Start Training: PodCentric offers quick start training on how to use the platform.
PodCentric OTO – The Demo